Vacation Chef Services
- Planning menus for the week
- Grocery shopping
- Re-stocking groceries and beverages (as needed during your stay)
- Prep and kitchen clean up during your stay
- Refrigerator and pantry clean out on check out day (for week long vacations)
- Preparing meals for the week
Meals for the week include:
- Breakfast (3 days "made to order," 3 days deluxe continental breakfast and one brunch)
- Lunch (Ready and available each day - in house or boxed lunches)
- Dinner (2 nights (sit down service), 3 nights buffet style and one "parents’ night out" pizza making party for the kids.
- Large groups buffet style (Mid-week, one day-dinner only)
- Afternoon Snacks/smoothies/appetizers
All of the above are customizable to your needs and to make this the best vacation ever!
Need private bedroom and bathroom (this is optional if I have access to a shared one that is lockable) on premises or hotel room off premises, but close by-provided by vacationers
Travel expenses (gas, incidentals while traveling). Keep in mind that I have flight privileges on many airlines, which allows me the ability to get to many locations for free or greatly reduced fares. As of 2/1/18, mileage is 54.5 cents per mile.
Starting at $295 per day PLUS the cost of groceries
(Groups of 12 plus generally require assistant)
Groups of 4-8 $295 per day
Groups of 9-11 $395 per day
Groups of 12-16 $495 per day
Groups of 17-24 $595 per day
For larger groups, please inquire. Discounts available to former vacation chef clients.
Additional services available (for a fee) during your vacation:
- Added Meals
- Cooking Classes, Wine Tastings or "Theme" Parties
PLEASE Contact Chef Jill WITH QUESTIONS OR TO CHECK DATES AND AVAILABILITY.
2 day minimum for services(which would include your choice of 3 meals per day and style of meals-same daily rates as above plus groceries)
"Staycation" Rates for local Charlotte and surrounding areas. Hire Chef Jill for the day to come and allow you a vacation at home! This is a very economical way to enjoy the "Royal Treatment" at home. Invite friends or family and sit by the pool while I do the prep, cooking and clean up!